Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's Just A Small Town World......

I had a long conversation with my best friend tonight afterwards I got to thinking I should totally blog my feelings and lifes challenges....therapy for myself...call it what you want. So here we are....

The title of this post is It's just a small town world....and that is exactly where I live....way to small of a town. Been here for 28, almost 29 years now. Born and raised...at one point I would have said I was proud, but not lately. I just want to live my life...the way I want to live it, not how everyone else wants me to live it. I mean it is my life right??? Some beg to differ apparently. Are other peoples lives so boring they have to live through mine??? I just don't understand. It doesn't matter if I go out in public or stay at home like a hermit someone always has something to say about me. Some people think they know everything about me which in reality they have no idea anything about me. I don't like that some people have an opinion of me just because of what someone else says or thinks. Sometimes I wish I could just pick my stuff and just roll out and go somewhere far away. The only thing that keeps me here is my family and my few close friends. I know what your thinking....the same stuff will happen anywhere you go....and I understand that but at least it will be a fresh start. Nobody will know me...nobody will be there to tell anyone a sack of lies. Maybe then people could create their own opinion about me...not what someone else has put in their head. I would love to meet new people. I would love to show people who I am. I would love to let someone appreciate my big heart! This place is poision and I feel trapped.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I know who you really are hunny and I love ya for being you! I miss ya and want you to come visit me soon!

    ReplyDelete